COMPUTING AS IT SHOULD BE: EFFORTLESS!
There is a lot of talk right now about the new Windows operating system. In fact, it seems there is always a lot of talk about the operating system used on a computer. As a computer user, you shouldn't have to think about what makes your computer function. You should be able to decide how you want to use your computer and have it do that...easily, without a lot of fuss and discussion about how it's going to do it.
There is a great operating system available to everyone that will allow you to do what you want, will make computer using a cinch, and will move the operating system discussion to the background where it belongs. This operating system is called Ubuntu. It's a form of Linux, and when it's installed and configured properly, it makes your computer the easiest and most fun to use device out there. Zebis has installed the modern version on client computers and consistently receives very positive feedback. Ubuntu lets you focus on what you want from your computer:
Zebis knows how it all works and we are committed to making it work as you want (our guarantee).
- immediate startup: no waiting while the computer gets all the background programs going
- simple to read desktop: nothing hidden, all options readily available, easy to understand and use
- no chance of viruses: you won't need antivirus software
- easily work and play with your photos; send photos anywhere
- be creative with the intuitive, diverse and easy-to-use included graphics program
- play music from audio player, CD, computer and/or listen to Last.fm
- create office documents, spreadsheets, presentations (no additional software purchase needed)
- games: there are lots of fun ones included and a big library to browse and choose new games to download easily and safely
- have fun with your computer: eliminate the frustration
Once Ubuntu is working for you (quietly, efficiently, in the background), you won't even have to remember what it's called, because you won't be thinking about the operating system anymore: you'll be wondering why computer using wasn't this easy all along. And then you'll forget about that too, and just finally enjoy using your computer.
Do you connect to public networks (hotels, airports, etc.)? If you do, your computer is entirely open to viruses and your data is visible to other users. That is definitely not a good thing. You could even have your identity stolen right then.
Now you can have the protection of a hardware firewall when you connect to any public network, without having your own equipment. It's easy, safe and very low costing. Best of all, you can use the Internet as you always have and be protected at the same time.